AMSOIL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
Considering a home based business ?
Consider becoming an Amsoil Independent Dealer and build a successful, thriving business with AMSOIL groundbreaking products!
Click below to register.
Think about what you need and want. A few extra bucks to help pay bills? Vacation money? Toys & Hobbies? The traditional way of making extra cash can be a second, or third, job. But what about being your own boss? Owning your own business guarantees you the freedom to work on your own terms and the opportunity to set your own goals. AMSOIL offers all the advantages of a franchise without the large initial investment. In fact, there are many advantages to the AMSOIL opportunity that you simply won’t find in any other business:
- Work from home, part time, full time, it’s YOUR time!
- Low start up cost of typically less than $100, which includes a $30 yearly dealer registration.
- No inventory requirements
- No office or warehouse space needed
- No minimum sales quotas
- Unlimited earning potential
- No Territories; your business can span the entire U.S & Canada!
- No “bean counting”; Amsoil keeps track of all your sales and commissions, which you can see anytime in “The Dealer Zone”.
Make no mistake, this is a business, and like any business, it takes time, effort, and dedication, but if you’re like me, you’ll find being an Amsoil Dealer is fun, exciting, and rewarding!
Here’s how Amsoil Dealers make money:
-Purchase AMSOIL products at Dealer cost and then sell them at the suggested retail price.
Distribute the AMSOIL products retail flyers. AMSOIL takes the order, ships the product, bills the customer and collects the money while you collect the retail profits
Retail On-The-Shelf Sales and Commercial Sales
-Retail On-The-Shelf Accounts are retail outlets such as auto parts, quick lubes and hardware stores, etc… These stores stock AMSOIL products to sell. Commercial Accounts use AMSOIL to maintain vehicles and equipment they use for business. These businesses include, but are not limited to, Farmers, Delivery Companies, Taxi Service, Trucking, and Industrial… The list is endless.
Building Your Sales Group
Developing your own personal sales force is a great way to expand your AMSOIL Dealership. By sponsoring other energetic and motivated people to become dealers expands your business and maximizes your profits
Click here to for the AMSOIL Dealer Online Application.
You need to ask yourself: “What am I looking for in a business? What is the perfect business for me?”
The perfect home business should provide the following:
· Quality products that meet a need.
· A well-established, reputable company backing its products AND dealers.
· Excellent support without all the hype.
· Multiple avenues for business growth, which allow YOU to decide how to build YOUR business.
· Potential for financial independence within 5 years or less with limitless potential for financial growth.
The perfect home business SHOULD NOT require or entail any of the following:
· Large initial investment to become involved.
· Keeping an inventory of products.
· Minimum quotas for purchasing or selling products.
· Lots of paperwork and record keeping.
· Large commissions for simply signing up new dealers.
How Does the AMSOIL Home Business Measure Up?
Very few home businesses can meet all, or even many, of the criteria listed above. However, Amsoil has met and exceeded them!
AMSOIL has got your back.
Every AMSOIL Dealer knows they’ve got the support of an outstanding group of people that are leading the way with cutting edge, industry leading, innovation, training, support materials and dealer/customer service. I am committed to doing everything I can to help the dealers on my team succeed, because their success directly affects my success. All I ask is that they dedicate that same level of commitment to their business that I dedicate to them.
I’m looking for people who want to change their lives, who want to succeed, who won’t cut & run at the first sign of difficulty. If that’s not you, that’s OK, because being an AMSOIL Dealer is not for everyone, but it is a business anyone can succeed in. AMSOIL dealers come from all walks of life, economic strata, age, ethnic groups, and all races.
With some effort, and the support of our AMSOIL team, financial freedom and security are within your reach. Are you in?
Quality Products That Meet a Need
Todays auto manufacturers are squeezing more power out of smaller motors. This results in higher revving motors, turbos, & superchargers, that put a tremendous strain on motor oil. The AMSOIL product line is the most highly formulated Synthetic Lubricants line on the market. AMSOIL Signature Series, XL, and OE are “Devoted to Protection” and more than up to the task of meeting and exceeding the demands of auto makers. In addition, it is one of the most reasonably priced. AMSOIL Lubricants are quality products that meet a need.
Reputable Company That Backs Its Products
As the first in synthetics since 1972, AMSOIL has been the leader in marketing environmentally friendly, extended drain automotive protection products. The effect has been incredible growth over the 40 plus years AMSOIL has been in business.
Plenty of Support Without All the Hype
AMSOIL relies on independent dealers to market their awesome products, providing top-notch support and training to those dealers. Every customer who purchases AMSOIL products does so through an independent dealer. There are no “house deals”.
AMSOIL dealers are simply people like you. People who want a little extra money, something to do in their spare time, even a full-time business. Anyone who can recognize the benefits of using AMSOIL products can sell them because, you will find yourself sharing with others your experiences with the products.
You can start an independent Dealership for under $65 ($15 for a six month trial dealership or $30 for a full-fledged one-year dealership, plus order all your necessary literature to get started) and put as much — or as little — time into it as you want. After the initial registration fee, the cost is only $30 per year to remain a dealer, and there are absolutely NO MINIMUM QUOTAS OR REQUIREMENTS to remain a dealer.
AMSOIL has led the market in Synthetic Lubrication Technology since 1972, and is poised to remain at the top of the Synthetic Market for some time to come. With less than 15% of the whole world market using synthetic lubricants on a regular basis, it is the fastest growing segment of the lubrication market. As auto manufacturers strive for more power from cleaner running motors, more and more vehicles will require synthetic oil in order to meet this demand. AMSOIL has a diverse line of lubrication and filtration products that is unparalleled. in the industry.
From the Presidents Desk December 2010:
Since the introduction of our very first synthetic motor oil it has been our products that have drawn people to AMSOIL. Whether its savings realized through extended drain intervals, prolonged engine and equipment life or improved overall performance through superior lubrication, people recognize the great value our products provide.
AMSOIL products prove their value and people who use them, more often than not, become AMSOIL customers for life. Throughout the years many people became Dealers simply to use the products. They had no intention, initially, of actually working their AMSOIL businesses. They weren’t salespeople, but because of the many benefits they experienced with the products they gained confidence and began aggressively pursuing their AMSOIL business opportunity.
We see the same with our Preferred Customers. Although I don’t get the opportunity to speak to Preferred Customers as often as I would like I do receive occasional letters. In virtually all cases, these letters contain glowing comments about our products. And in many cases, like our Dealers, Preferred Customers become committed and go on to build highly successful AMSOIL Dealerships.
Don’t get me wrong. Although I would love to see every Dealer and Preferred Customer become successful in an AMSOIL Dealership, I do not expect that to happen. Not all of you, I understand, have the time, the interest or desire. I can only tell you that I am extremely grateful for your commitment to our products, and I sincerely appreciate your loyalty to the AMSOIL brand. I would like all Preferred Customers and Dealers to realize, however, that the AMSOIL business opportunity is there for you, at any time, should you choose to pursue it.
You can be sure, also, that the company will support you every step of the way. For 37 years AMSOIL has been a model for all that is good in multi-level marketing and that will continue. Following are four traditional benchmarks that good MLM companies must meet:
1. A company must have quality products. AMSOIL products perform as intended, and clearly, the better the products perform the easier they are to sell. Not only does our quality attract consumers, it inspires confidence and enthusiasm in our Dealers. We manufacture our own product line to ensure quality control, and our product line is large, providing Dealers and Preferred Customers with diversity and choice. And bottom line, there is demand for AMSOIL products.
2. Company support is a necessity. Knowledgeable Dealers are successful Dealers, and AMSOIL puts great effort into Dealer training. Beyond the intense instruction provided at AMSOIL University, we offer a wide selection of literature, website training and other educational tools. Also, unlike most MLM companies, we provide direct access to the company. Our open phone policy, conventions and regional meetings provide the personal contact that is extremely important for the training and inspiration that is necessary to succeed in the multi-level marketing industry.
3. Stability is a feature common to all successful MLM companies. AMSOIL has a proven track record. We have established a solid reputation. We look to the future, manage our growth wisely and commit to long-term goals. We have never, ever missed a payment to our Dealers or suppliers, and we reinvest our money for constant improvement and growth. Driving it all, we have highly-qualified management, skilled technical people and a dedicated staff throughout.
4. Good MLM companies make only legitimate claims. AMSOIL doesn’t promise instant riches. It takes hard work and dedication to succeed as an AMSOIL Dealer. And we don’t rely on outrageous testimonials or incredible claims to sell product or attract Dealers and Preferred Customers. We let the facts speak for themselves. From all of us at AMSOIL I thank our Dealers for their effort, our Preferred Customers for their business and wish all of you a wonderful holiday season.
A.J. “Al” Amatuzio
Founder of AMSOIL INC.
The Last Word
AMSOIL dealers enjoy a great deal of flexibility in how they plan to build their business. Some dealers concentrate on commercial Accounts, while others empower people to start and build a successful AMSOIL business. Many choose to build their business through a combination of Commercial, Retail, and Sponsoring other dealers. It’s a big tent with room for all who have the will to succeed! If you believe you are ready to take the next step, please email me or call me. I would like to help you achieve success!
You can begin now either part-time or full-time! Get started Right Now: www.amsoil.com/opportunity
So ask yourself: WHAT IS MY WHY? Do I want to change my life? Do I need more money for my kids college fund, for a vacation or to catch up on bills? Do I want to be aligned with an established company that will support and train me? If your answers are similar to what mine were several years ago, click the button above, the links below, or call or email me directly. AMSOIL is committed to providing its Dealers with brochures, media, regular meetings, technical services and everything else they need to begin and build their business. I, and my team are here to help you make it grow and prosper!
Contact me directly if you would like to find out more, or become an AMSOIL Dealer.John Bontempi -AMSOIL Dealer 615-403-8603 email@example.com
To request information on becoming an AMSOIL Dealer, click on the link below:
Amsoil Dealership Information